SEO

You will have no a good Rank in major search engine like Google.com, Yahoo.com, or Alexa.com, without Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Every webmaster know about it. They are compete against each other to reach High Rank in major search engines.
They do keywords research, description and page tittle trick, linking page, backlink, using meta keywords and meta tag descriptions, putting anchor text, manage the website layout, using header tag, ALT image, viral marketing, spread out ads, submitting to many search engines, and many other things just for one reason ........ TO BE NUMBER ONE!!

Wow..., it's seem like to much work to do, right? Are you going dizzy now? Please, don't! Coz, if you decide to make a website, you must be learn about it.
Except you don't want your website will read by someone else.

But, I just wanna make a blog.
Is that what you said? Ok, now we talk abut blog.
One thing about teh website and the blog that I know: both are typical. Just.... like father, like son. The difference is only in the CMS used. Often, the programming language to create both of them are same. HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, etc. That's what I know. Sorry if I wrong about it. I'm not a programmer, anyway. :)
May be that SEO things seem so though enough. But I believe, they don't.
I have a question for you. How the way to eat an elephant?
The answer is ..... PIECE by PIECE.
So, do the same way with your blog to rank well in the search engine.
That's excactly what I'm doing now.
Ok, enough by now. I think you already know about all of its.
And, I think I talk too much.
C you next........

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments