Adsense Replacing Bidvertiser

At Oct 14, 2008.

Today, I replacing Bidvertiser ads on the top of the post on this blog by Adsense.
Why? Cause Bidvertiser only give revenue for this blog $0.05 for two clicks only.
I just wanna know how much revenue from AdSense will be get by this blog.

The first time I try to put AdSense, it's so difficult.
I don't understand about programming language like HTML or the new one, XML.
The error code bX-btcvOr from blogger show up several times.
I try to looking for the explanation on blogger, but still...., I don't understand..!!

But, at least. I can put AdSense ads.
The simple thing I do is parse the AdSense code through BlogCrowds.com.
And put it in my template without checking the box on 'Expand Template Widget' on the Blogger Layout.

I hope this AdSense will give me more money, just like the other webmaster got.
Interesting me to read that many webmaster or blogger get dollar from the internet.
I still looking around the way to getting rich by doing something I love just like blogging.
I hope someday I will find the best online business which match with my desire.

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments