Work At Home Mom and Earn Money

Every mother knows that they are very needed at home, but financial need will not come by itself without working. It was hard for them to balance work, responsibilities at home, family and life. Every mother would want to be able to earn money but also can stay at home with the kids and her husband. I'm sure you as well want the same thing. However, often what happens to be you have to choose one and make another as a second priority. I sometimes hear questions like this below. Can a mother to earn money and stay at home with the children and her husband? Yes, she can. That was the answer I can give, and it is a definite answer. And I write all this not to invite you to join in an Internet business. So do not be afraid to continue to read my writing.


Work At Home Using The Internet.
I'm sure you already know the internet and are currently being used to read my writing. And I also believe you've ever read about "work at home jobs", since such ads have a lot of spreads on the internet. Is everything that is said in the ads true? I would not say that everything said it is true or otherwise. The people on the internet as well as in the real world, there are honest and other are cons, are good and some bad. You should be able to differentiate.

I am same as you (not by gender, because I was a man) is someone who interested in the world of the Internet for reading a book about Making Money From Internet. At that time, I was working in a private company. And I already had a wife and a child. My wife is a worker too. So if we went to work, we entrust our children to the grandmother. This situation makes me feel uncomfortable. Especially if the company requires me overtime that led me home late at night. When I got home, I just found my son's bed. Lost time with my kids often make me sad. I am very fond of my wife and children. I began to ask myself, is it possible I could still have time with my kids but also can make money? One time I went to the bookstore and find the answer to my question. How nice it felt to discover that someone could stay at home with family and still make money.

And In Cyberspace Adventure Begins.
Because once I do not have a computer and internet connection itself, so every night, I went to an internet cafe, a place where I can rent a computer and internet connection for several hours. In my country, Indonesia, places like that quite a lot because Indonesia is still a lot of people who do not have an internet connection at home. Company where I had work also provides computers for staff, but does not provide internet connection for a lowly staff like me. Internet connection is provided for the top level staff only. First learned about the internet, I do not know what to do, and how so I can make money from it. All I did was searching and browsing, no more than that. Then one day I read an advertisement in a newspaper that provides information that someone has produced hundreds of dollars per month from the Internet simply by following the Google Adsense program. That guy was open the training to the people who are interested. Then I had to contact him to register. In the training, I was taught to make the email, a blog from blogspot and sign up for Adsense program. And of course I have to pay to join the training program. Quite expensive for me because I have to spend 30% of my monthly income just to follow the 2-day training program. A decision at a later date so I regret that once knowing the Internet further, I realized that emails, blogs and adsense are provided by Google for free and can be learned easily through the information provided by Google. Yes, I have been deceived. That was the price I paid for a knowledge about Work At Home and Earn Money Online.

My Advice To The Mother Who Wanted To Work At Home And Earn Money Online.
Before you join a program Work At Home Mom or something, look for clear information about the program you are going to follow.
There are several ways that I am often do to find out whether the program is reliable or just a scam program.
For example, there is a program called "Work At Home Clever Mom" (this is just an example). To determine whether the program is legit or a scam then I will do some ways as below:
  • I'll type by the name of the program to be preceded by the word "scam" in google search engine, like this: Scam Work At Home Clever Mom.Then I click search. If many websites, blogs or forums that appear on Google search results indicate that the program is a scam, I will not attend the program. 
  • I'll find out whether there was evidence of payment from the program for its members or not. I'm not going to believe it just by see the evidence of payment that available on the website. Once again, I would look for information by typing a sentence on search engines like google this: Proof of Payment Work At Home Clever Mom. Then I click search. If no website, blog or forum that shows proof of payment Work At Home Clever Mom, I will not follow the program. 
  • Looking for Work At Home Program or Earn Money Online for free. Such programs are my favorite. Is there any program call Work At Home or Earn Money Online is free but can earn money? I am sure there is. Adsense is one that I can recommend. Because as far as I know, many people who have managed to make money with Adsense program, although I'd never get the money from Adsense. In addition there is also Adsense program called Text Link Ads. It is many website providers such as programs, such as LinkWorth, Ask2Link, TLA, Infolink and other. You could be searching on google to find out about these programs. And for this one program, I've got the results. Yes, I have been making money from Ask2Link and LinkWorth. About LinkWorth, I've discussed in a previous post. To make money from Adsense or text Link Ads, you must have an email account and a blog. And as I said above, to have the email account, create a blog and follow the program or text links Adsense Ads are not required fee, all what you get for free!

I will not give you the links to the programs of Work At Home or Earn Money Online, because as I said above, I will not invite you to join at any program. I am writing this post just to give you confidence that you can stay with family and still Earn Money with Work At Home Online.


By: Business Review

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments