TECHNORATI - Increase Your Blog Visibility

What Technorati Use For?
Below is what I see on Tecnorati.
You can claim your blogs to establishes that you are its owner. You can use Techorati services to increase your blog's visibility. You can create a personal Technorati profile. And readers from around the internet are able to find what you have written. Rising Posts And Stories and Headlines on Technorati's may help you find some ideas to writing posts on your blogs. Membership is free. They will never disclose your personal info to third parties.
That's all what I know about.



Well, I'm a blogger and trying hard to make money from my blogs. I think it will be important to sign up to this site (I did it!). Coz, If I can get good rank in Technorati, it will be one of my blog's value

But, how to increase my blog's visibility by Technorati?
How to get good rank on Technorati?
How it works?
Until now, I don't get it.
Are you know about it? Please tell me about it.
It will be nice to me to know.

Update May, 2014:
Technorati disappeared.

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments