PAID REVIEW - The New Wave of Advertisement

May be it's late for me to know about Paid Review Program, because bloggers was talk about it around January 2008. I know about it when I found an Indra Diky's post. Indra Diky was posted it in April 2008. He was got 36 jobs from some Paid Review Broker for that day and got 63 jobs for another day. That what he said on his post.
And he said that this Paid Review Broker has paid around $20-$25 per post for specific category.
Unfortunately, his blog is gone now.
I heard that Paid Review Broker offer revenue for blogger more or less $5 per post.
I don't know how much money exactly was Indra Diky made from Paid Review program, but his story interesting me. :)

Below is several Paid Review Broker ( The list is not indicating that the top is the best ):
- ReviewMe
- PayPerPost
- Smorty
- BlogsVertise
- SponsoredReviews
- BuyBlogReviews
- ReviewMu ( Indonesian Paid Review. Author: Cosa Aranda )
- BloggerWave ( Indonesian blogger said that they did not get a job from this broker anymore )
- LinkWorth ( Is it include? )

Well, may be Paid Review is The New Wave of Advertisement wich rising after (old day) PPC program.
The question rising on my mind;
Will it survive or just die like another "OLD SCHOOL" money making program?
Is it too late to join in this program?
Well.., I don't know. I've better try even it late. :)

What about payment method?
Several use PayPal.
Have no Paypal account yet? Just Sign Up here for FREE.
Or read this first:
PayPal - Online Payment, Merchant Account

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments