Sorel Lea Wedge, Women's Boot

This smooth-faced bootie balances practicality with streetwise style, featuring a lugged wedge sole and a waterproof leather finish along with elastic-gore insets and a sleek cap toe. The removable cushioned insole complete with heel cup and arch support, as well as the soft microfiber lining, make sure you keep comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
  • Leather.
  • Made in USA or Imported. 
  • Synthetic sole.
  • Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch.
  • Platform measures approximately 0.5.
  • Cowhide.

Review by Sorel.com:
The Details:
Sleek, comfortable and incredibly versatile, the beloved Lea Wedge is a best seller for a reason. Rich, supple waterproof full-grain leather seals out the elements, while the classic Chelsea stretch panels provide the perfect fit. The easy-to-walk-in wedge design is finished off with a high-traction molded rubber sole to take you anywhere.
Best For: Light Rain

The Construction:
  • UPPER: Waterproof full-grain leather upper with gore detail. Synthetic lining.
  • FOOTBED: Removable molded EVA footbed with heel cup and arch support, synthetic topcover.
  • MIDSOLE: Molded BPU-PU wedge.
  • OUTSOLE: Molded rubber outsole.
  • Heel Height: 2 3/4 in.
  • Platform Height: 1/2 in.
  • Shaft Height: 4 in.
  • Calf Circumference: 10 1/4 in.
  • Measurements based on size 7.
  • Imported.


Review by Sorel's Customers:
These boots are super stylish, comfortable and lightweight boots ever. Sorel make my every day outfit look stylish with the Lea wedge. The heel is the perfect height. They are comfortable to wear throughout my day. The color is absolutely perfect it go with every outfit in my closet weather I dress up or down I bought a size 7.5 which is my normal size and they fit perfect and I can still wear socks. Overall I would recommend everyone to get these boots they are definitely a staple for your wardrobe. - Jomar

This shoe is so cute and comfy! I wore to a party that I was standing up for several hours and never had to sit down due to my feet hurting. Great for walking around. I have not worn in the rain yet but hope they will do just fine. I have worn 4 times in the first week of buying them. So cute! I normally wear a 7 in heels and I sized down to a 6.5. The 7 was a little loose. I could have worn with thicker socks. - Jackle92

I love these boots. They are stylish, comfortable and and durable. As a mom of three it’s nice to have shoes like this. Normally I’m always in flats. - Amanda70

I now own two pairs of these boots and cannot recommend them enough. It only took me 30 years of living in the northeast to finally find practical and yet stylish, not to mention beyond comfortable, cold weather footwear. These are so comfortable and I get tons of compliments every time I wear them. Not to mention the treads mean I can wear them in all types of winter weather. You can't go wrong. - klmcc

I am so impressed with the comfort and quality of these boots. They are so beautiful and go with practically everything I own. I love how queit they are when walking too. I usually regret spending this much on shoes, but definitely not this time. Worth every penny. - Jess24


Review by Amazon's Customers:
I've been wanting a pair of Sorel "Joan of Arctic" boots for a while, but didn't like the lace up so when I saw the Lea boot with no laces, I jumped on it. This boot has exceeded my expectations so far. I commute to Philadelphia for work and walk a lot, in different types of weather so I was looking for something waterproof/snowproof but stylish enough to wear with business suits. This boot fits the bill and will look great with jeans, too.
The boots arrived and I noticed that initially they were tight in the mid-foot area, and I have a narrowish foot to begin with. However, I'm happy to report that after wearing them around the house for a day with a pair of socks, they are perfectly comfortable. I usually wear a size 8, sometimes a 7.5, I got the 7.5 and they are perfect.
Today I took them for their first test drive - I walked 20 blocks to work from the furthest train station. This is a big risk for a pair of new boots, but I am delighted to say they are VERY comfortable and supportive. No blisters, chafing, and I had to keep looking down to see if I was really walking on heels, because it doesn't feel that way. At 53 years old, I can really appreciate boots that are comfy and stylish since normally I just go for stylish! Already got my first compliment on them, too. Don't hesitate on these, they are awesome! - Miz Moore

Beautiful boots! The gray color is just like pictures. They run very narrow. I usually wear a 6, 6.5 in most shoes and boots but I really want to wear thick socks so I went with a 7. They are a little long but tight around the ball of my foot. There is plenty of room in the toe and the heal. If you have a narrow foot I would say they are true to your normal size. My feet are average not wide. I’d recommend recommend trying a 1/2 to 1 size larger with this boot if you want to wear thick socks. As for the hight of the heal it’s very comfortable. I worked for 6 hours with them on, no problem. It’s very snowy here now and I felt sure footed walking around in snow, ice and slush. I don’t see any water or salt damage to the leather and no scuffing yet but I have only had them for 3 days. The tightness in the boot has loosened a bit. I would definitely recommend these boots and if I could afford it I would buy them in every color. - Robin D

Critical Review by Amazon's Customers:
These boots (Sorel Lea Wedge) are super cute! But they are NARROW. And not the kind of narrow that can be fixed by going up a half size. I comfortably wear an 8.5W in Bob's/Carlos (by Carlos Santana)/etc and a 9M in all other shoes, including a pair of Sorel rain boots that I finally destroyed this season. I ordered a 9 for the first pair and MY GOODNESS they were tight. There was no way I was going to be able to wear them. I then ordered a 9.5 (I have never worn a 9.5 in any shoe in my life), and while I was able to get those onto my feet when I wasn't wearing socks (just a bit tight, but not unmanageable I thought), I was completely unable to pull them on when I was wearing thin, dress socks. Such a shame because they were super adorable! If you don't have a wide foot, I completely recommend them. But if you do, purchase with caution. - Kaay. Dee. Kay

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments